How you can contact us
- Address: Unit 14, Birch Copse, Technology Road, Poole, Dorset BH17 7FH, UK
- Phone: 01202 691435
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How and what information we may collect
We may collect information you provide to us when you place an order, make enquiries (verbal, written, electronic), visit our stand at a trade show, etc. The type of information we may collect includes:
- Name and job title
- Shipping and billing address
- Contact information including telephone number, email address, etc.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Order processing, shipping and invoicing
- Provide you with information that you have requested on our products and services
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- We may contact you by email, phone or mail
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we hold.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You will always be asked to confirm that you agree to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing us
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.